A high-tech, cutting-edge cosmetic procedure for patients who suffer with ill-defined facial features or extra fat that is difficult to lose, face liposuction is also known as double chin liposuction.
Table of Contents
What is Double Chin Liposuction?
The process of liposuction for double chin is a local anaesthetic-based, minimally invasive face double chin liposuction therapy that doesn’t involve an overnight hospital stay or a lot of recovery time. Patients who have this liposuction for double chin surgery, which employs cutting-edge ultrasonic energy to break down resistant fat cells in the face so that they can be removed through a small tube, find it highly enticing to be able to walk away in a matter of hours.
The technology and sophistication of double chin liposuction have greatly advanced over the past 10 to 15 years, and the procedure is now considerably less invasive than it was in the past, allowing for the precise removal of fat using specialized medical equipment. A double chin liposuction professional will employ a mix of injected fluid (which lowers swelling), extremely small incisions, a probe (ultrasound), and thin tubing to complete a double chin liposuction surgery (liposuction). The energy defines the face, reduces hanging jowls, and gets rid of the double chin appearance by liquifying the fat in the face and chin so that it can be suctioned out. Usually, the complete process of double chin liposuction takes one to two hours.
Possible Negative Effects of Double Chin Liposuction
Although liposuction double chin has a high rate of patient satisfaction and outstanding outcomes, there are certain problems and side effects after liposuction double chin surgery that patients should be aware of. These include:
- An infection
- A bruised, swollen, or numb face
- Deep scars
- A haemorrhage
- An allergic response to anaesthetics
- Anxiety or pain
- Asymptotic outcomes
How Much Is The Double Chin Liposuction Cost?
Double chin liposuction cost is one of the most important considerations for patients attempting to select the best treatment for their double chin liposuction. The typical cost of double chin liposuction is $2,500. Depending on how many sessions are required, the price details for lipo beneath the chin or on the chin is pretty fixed. For more information on the best price for liposuction double chin and the double chin liposuction cost, contact the finest cosmetic surgeons’ office. Overall, liposuction is a pretty comparable medical procedure. Each therapy has certain advantages and some downsides. Consult the top plastic surgeons to go through your alternatives of liposuction for double chin if you’re confused which is ideal for you.
What To Do’s for Your First Double Chin Liposuction Procedure (About One Week After Liposuction for Double Chin)
- Activity level: Two weeks following double chin liposuction surgery, you can start doing modest activity again. Four weeks following surgery, you can start exercising again at any time.
- Sleeping position: For the first two weeks following double chin liposuction surgery, please keep your head raised.
- Compression garment – For the first two weeks, you must wear the foam and compression garment continuously. For the following two weeks, you must wear the foam and compression garment for at least 16 hours per day. This is required.
- Beginning a week following surgery, you should begin massaging the suctioned region using a vibrating massager. Any abnormalities and regions of stiffness will be smoothed out as a result. For approximately 4 to 6 weeks, massage should be given for 30 minutes each day, until all hardness has subsided. While massaging, your neck should be stretched, and your chin should be held as high as possible. A vibrating massager is available for purchase at online platforms.
- Incision care: Your incision is covered with Steristrip (butterfly tape). Start using Prosil or Recedo twice daily to massage the scar when this peels off (usually approximately 2 weeks following surgery). We have samples at the main desk. The scar of double chin liposuction will remain raised and solid for at least a few months. For around three months, keep massaging the scar (either with your fingertips or a vibrating massager).
- Avoid swimming in lakes, oceans, and pools for two weeks after liposuction for double chin.
Time to Book Double Chin Liposuction
The first step on your route to a smaller, more defined-looking face without major surgery or extended periods of recovery is to schedule a double chin liposuction consultation right now. Whether you live in your region or somewhere else farther away, professional clinic is close to transportation hubs, making it easy to get to and from your double chin liposuction consultation by vehicle, public transportation, or on foot. Professional double chin liposuction clinic staff members have received double chin liposuction training and comprehend the need of discussing your concerns and fears in a respectful and private setting so you can make an educated choice in a stress-free setting.
How long does double chin liposuction last?
Double chin liposuction is a permanent solution to reduce fat and redefine facial contours. The results are long-lasting and can last for years with proper diet and lifestyle habits. However, other factors such as aging, weight fluctuations, or hormonal changes can still affect the results of the procedure.